Friday, November 6, 2009

metamorphic

4,308 comments:

1 – 200 of 4308   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous said...

New post. Cool.

toujours said...

yay! thank you mayo! it's so good to see you! :)

i just got back from dinner and just now got online. cool, huh?

how are you?


and hello bc. :)

elena said...

Hey Mayo

Nice to see you and your... rocks?

ergoproxy said...

hello Mayo!!
So nice to see you

I like the photo, the contrasts are really lovely

elena said...

Hey BC and TJ

Nice to see you both

toujours said...

hi guys. :)

ergo, your birthday wishes really did make my stepdad happy. i made him read the text himself, and you could tell he was touched. :)

Anonymous said...

Cool rocks, dude. I used to be something else too. Lots of heat and pressure will do that to you. I suppose it's like the old cliche, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Did that happen to you too, Mayo?

ergoproxy said...

Metamorphic, changed from one form to another
that's really the story of everyone's life isn't it. Change will always come

ergoproxy said...

hi BC hi TJ

thanks for letting us know too BC

TJ I am so glad he liked it :D , did he have a nice dinner?

toujours said...

yeah, it was a neat old place, it had a very downhome atmosphere, had been there dince the mid-40;s and has even been in films (like "the coal miner's daughter"). the people were very friendly, my stepdad was chatting up a storm with everyone.

elena said...

Okay have to say it....

MAYO ROCKS

toujours said...

typos. :/

Anonymous said...

:)
Hi

ergoproxy said...

oh sounds lovely

oh dear elena, but it had to be said!

I just keep thinking, mayo got his rocks off

Get your rocks off, honey
Shake it now now
Get'em off downtown

toujours said...

i was thinking about you tonight, mayo. the rib place we went to had mayo slaw on the menu.

the thing is, i was chortling to myself, and my whole family knew why. i have infected them with blog jokes. *heh*

i'm really happy to see a new post from you. :)

ergoproxy said...

ooops
missed a line


Get your rocks off
Get your rocks off, honey
Shake it now now
Get'em off downtown


that is now stuck in my head!!

elena said...

LOL Ergo

I was so NOT going to say that.

elena said...

Hi anon

toujours said...

hi anon. :)

for some reason, those lyrics have put "route 66" in my head instead...

Anonymous said...

Nice Pebbles!

elena said...

Hey one of the rocks looks like an alien. You know, one of the Greys. At least it does when you make the pic bigger.

Anonymous said...

elena said...

MAYO ROCKS



Yes he does. :)

elena said...

Anon great minds think alike.

toujours said...

ok, i'm caught up on the last post.

which one looks like a grey?



wait. maybe you shouldn't tell me. i don't think i want to know. alien stuff gives me the heebie-jeebies in a baaaad way.

ergoproxy said...

I like all the shadows

elena said...

TJ down at the bottom. It looks like a grey's face.

elena said...

Oh no, what if this means Mayo has been on a chain gang breaking up rocks? Making big ones into little ones.

toujours said...

noooo!

i looked.






if i have nightmares tonight, elena, i'm gonna text you until dawn.

elena said...

That's okay TJ I don't mind.

I won't let the scary aliens get you.

Original Punk J said...

They look more like potatoes to me.

Hey kids.

ergoproxy said...

oh! it does too elena

the long one on edge to the right looks like a face with it's eye closed

ergoproxy said...

hello J
how are you?

elena said...

hey J

elena said...

Metamorphic rock is the result of the transformation of an existing rock type

Interesting!

Original Punk J said...

Eh, I'm fair. How are you guys doing?

elena said...

Mayo

How is it you can make a bunch of people think so hard about a bunch of rocks?

Okay for me I think it's cause I have rocks in my head.

toujours said...

hi j.!

i like the fact that they are rocks. that's all i'm gonna see them as.


I won't let the scary aliens get you.

elena, you don't know how close that is to what really scares me. the first year i lived in seattle, i had a run of nightmares where aliens abducted me. they were extremely vivid dreams, some of the most realistic i've ever had. it was always just a shadow figure in our apartment, coming in through a door that shouldn't be open, and it could see me. i was exposed, the safety and security of our new apartment was gone, and i knew it was comig to get me and there was nothing i could do to stop it.

i had that dream every night for months, and when i got a job and had to leave in the dark every morning (it was an opening shift at the mcdonald's down the hill from us), i only walked the route once. i couldn't do it again, and my ex had to drive me down.

ugh.

no aliens please!


but the stuff like "roswell" and so forth doesn't bother me, just the really realistic stuff. for seeing "the fourth kind" for me.

elena said...

Just fair J? How's L?

I'm okay thanks

toujours said...

i meant to say "no seeing 'the fourth kind' for me".

elena said...

TJ I am guessing you never read Whitley Strieber's "Communion"?

Anonymous said...

I will always read the title as metaphoric. Thank you.

ergoproxy said...

I'm good thanks J, it's actually raining here, which is nice, it's a pretty cool day

they are scary dreams TJ

ergoproxy said...

10:49, knowing Mayo I'd say it's a metamorphic metaphor

Original Punk J said...

L's good, she's eating an apple and watching some sort of show on Food Network--Chef Vs. City or something like that.

toujours said...

gods, no, elena. my ex did...he was very much into the alien stuff. he kept it away from me as much as possible, and i kept ghost stuff away from him (his particular heebie-jeebie maker).

they were, ergo. i mean, look how many yaers later it is, and i can still recall them perfectly, and that feeling of utter vulnerability.

*shudder*

ergoproxy said...

hubby has alien dreams sometimes, they wake him up and he hates them

elena said...

Good thing you didn't read it TJ

If you had you'd be sure you really had been visited by the Greys.

toujours said...

i read once that alien abduction stuff is our modern equivilant to medieval changeling stories and fairy disappearances. it's almost like we need a scary unknown.

toujours said...

i heard a lot about it, elena. there was some controversy that he was passing fiction off as fact.

you know what got me later on? that one episode from st:tng where troi was helping riker and crew uncover suppressed memories of being abducted. that whole scene on the holodeck freaked. me. out.

elena said...

Too bad the world really is scary enough already.

Original Punk J said...

"it's almost like we need a scary unknown."

...I could elaborate on this, but I'd probably only get in trouble. O_o

elena said...

No need to elaborate J. Understood.

Time to get Mr Elena up and off to work. Be back later.

Take care everyone.

ergoproxy said...

I like how you put that, scary unknown TJ

see you then elena

toujours said...

see ya elena. good to talk with you. :)

j., it's probably easier to be afraid of something going bump in the dark than it is to stay aware of the things actually happening in the world.

toujours said...

thanks, ergo. :)

hey, i meant to text you from the rib place: i had baked catfish and breaded squash. the squash was good, but when the waitress brought me my plate i realized i didn't have a single green thing on it. lol

Original Punk J said...

Later, Elena.

TJ, it seems to be much less stressful that way.

Anonymous said...

"L's good, she's eating an apple and watching some sort of show on Food Network--Chef Vs. City or something like that."


Real women DO have curves and enjoy food.

Original Punk J said...

Apples are good. Also good with cheese.

toujours said...

probably, j.

anyway, it's good to see you! :)

how's that cutie rain? his last twitter was really adorable. i told my folks and they were: "aawww!"

ergoproxy said...

green food is totally overrated TJ , breaded, fried, pastry wrapped...now they are the good stuff, lol


did you see my sushi pic from last night?

Anonymous said...

Hey guys.

I have to say, in the picture that rock in the middle kinda resembles Thor's Hammer.

Anonymous said...

Real women DO have curves and enjoy food.

I would think real women do enjoy food too. Otherwise they would be real dead women.

Real women have brainwaves and heartbeats. Those are necessary. Curves are not. Some women have them. Some don't. Those with curves or no more or less real than those without curves.

Real women come in all shapes and sizes.

toujours said...

i did, ergo -- i looked in on the blog this morning from my computer at the shop. i drooled. they were soooo pretty. :)

Amyranth said...

They look like beach rocks to me, like something you'd see on a hot summer's day, with sand peeking out behind it, and the remains of hermit crabs cracked across the tops.

Sometimes, I miss the maritimes.

Goooooood eeevening.

Amyranth said...

I saw your sushi too Ergo, and it put me off cooking. I swear we'll make it to your house for dinner some night. :P

Original Punk J said...

But in the middle of all that fried stuff, Ergo, a nice salad can be just what you want. Of course it should be a chef's salad, but there's still lettuce in there. ;)

TJ, Rain is doing alright. He has a little lesion on his left leg, just a recurrence of this skin condition he's had for about 8 years. Dumplin's going Thursday for his annual, so maybe I'll take Rain to get a steroid shot; that's what cures the lesions when they occur.

Hey BC, how are you?

Anonymous said...

The women here are all real regardless of their size. Why is that being brought up again?

Anonymous said...

another boring post to add to a boring blog...

Original Punk J said...

Hey Amy, how you doing?

Amyranth said...

Hey J! Decent enough, considering the circumstances. How about you and L?

Teej? Ergo? Anyone else, or is it just us bumpin around here?

toujours said...

hi amyranth!

j., oh, poor kitty! i'm glad you know how to get him all fixed up (oh, maybe that was a poor choice of words?)

Anonymous said...

The women here are all real regardless of their size. Why is that being brought up again?


Agree!!!

ergoproxy said...

hi Amy!

we have an 8 place setting dinner set so there is room for you!
and TJ who I'm sure will tag along
lol

and we can get extra plates for anyone else

J good point, I actually do prefer salad to cooked vegetables, it's easier to make

Original Punk J said...

Amy, just read what you wrote and you've got your answer. :/

TJ, that's not a 'sensitive' subject anymore around here...nobody has their parts, and Dumplin has fewer than the other guys! Poor baby.

ergoproxy said...

J I have meant to say so many times, and keep forgetting, so it's a bit late now, sorry, but thank you and L for the Halloween card you sent

Amyranth said...

I hate it when Mister asks for salad with supper. Mostly because I feel inept when it comes to cutting up the lettuce.

Mister's mom is like a salad gourmand too, she makes salad and the lettuce is all perfectly sized, and her cucumbers are so sweet, and she can get away with putting things in it like strawberry and sunflower kernels and nobody complains.

I made Roasted Chicken with Cubed Potatoes, Cherry Tomatoes and Mushrooms once, and my Dad complained because he's a "Meat and Potatoes guy, none of this frou-frou stuff, eh?"

*shakes her head*

toujours said...

and TJ who I'm sure will tag along
lol


who, me?



*grins unrepentantly*

Amyranth said...

Teej won't be tagging along, we're going to pick her up now.

Hard to stowaway when you've got a plane ticket. XD

Original Punk J said...

Oh, you're welcome, Ergo, glad you liked it. :) That's kind of what Dumplin looks like, that cat on the front.

Amy, we buy Dole Salad In a Bag (which is not its real name, but that's what we call it). But one of our grocery stores has a great salad bar, and we go there about once or twice a month. That way you can make your own.

ergoproxy said...

well poo on him Amy, that sounds delicious!

my salads don't often contain lettuce, I like baby spinach, (I'd use arugula but hubby hates it) or I make it with red onion, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and then whatever herb leaves I get out of the garden, oregano, basil, mint, parsley
and I just dress it with salt, pepper, olive oil and red wine vinegar
maybe chuck in olives, or shaved parmesan

toujours said...

aaww, way to scuttle my adventure, amyranth. :(

i was practicing ninja skills, too. i was going to be ready to hide anywhere.

Anonymous said...

Hey there J, how's it going by you? I'm doing pretty good, finally got some good news so I'm happy.

Hallo Amy, anons

ergoproxy said...

ooh can you share the good news? but even if you can't it's great that you got good news!

ergoproxy said...

TJ I won't set you a place and we can wonder out loud where the sushi seems to be going and whether we can feel anything lurking under the table and behind the verandah posts (we shall eat outside of course)

wouldn't want your ninja skillz to go to waste

Amyranth said...

Oooh, good news BC? Share!

Teej, I'm sure you're dying to practice your luggage ninja learnings, but shouldn't you do that on a shorter flight? 26 hours to Australia is a LOOOOOONG time to be in one position.

Anonymous said...

I like curves a lot better than bones. I hate bony women.

toujours said...

how thoughtful of you ergo! you're too knd. :)

amyranth, part of my training includs top secret yogic muscle techniques.

*shhhh*

i mustn't say more.




bc, good news? :)

Original Punk J said...

C'mon, BC, spill. And I still want to see a pic of the new hair.

I'm sort of bleh tonight, but not too bad. Thanks for asking, honey.

Anonymous said...

J, I'll send you the hair picture ASAP!

Is it kinda lame that one gets excited when she gets a job interview?

ergoproxy said...

nope, not lame at all BC! I hope it goes well

ergoproxy said...

and BC can I haz pic too?

Original Punk J said...

That's very cool, BC, what position is the interview for?

Anonymous said...

Frank likes curvy women too, anon.

toujours said...

not lame at all, bc! best of luck to you, too!

Anonymous said...

I know my last interview wasn't too long ago, but with the economic troubles, I get all nerd-like and excited about it, but anyways thanks for the good wishes guys.



J, you got an email on your way. Position is for cashier, I believe. Or sales associate, I don't remember lol.

Ergo, no problem I'll go send the pic right away :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks tj. Ergo, email is on the way

Original Punk J said...

Either way, sounds like 'employee discount' to me, BC! Good luck to you, let us know what they say. And thanks for the email.

ergoproxy said...

nice BC, that style suits you

toujours said...

aaww, i want to see, too. can you send it to me, too, bc? pretty please? :)

Original Punk J said...

Email received and returned, BC.

Anonymous said...

No problem J, and thanks. You too ergo.

Tj, lol I'll send it right away

Anonymous said...

tj, email has been sent ^_^

toujours said...

that's a really nice style, bc! (and i like your glasses, too *grin*) thanks for sending it. :)

ergoproxy said...

we just had a lovely big shower of rain
:]

Anonymous said...

Thanks tj, and you're welcome :)

Amyranth said...

Congrats on the interview BC, I hope everything works well for you. I know I'm trying to find a part-time job just for over the holidays, and you'd swear I was asking to be paid in diamonds or something.

(Sorry for taking off, I had to go harvest in Farmville.)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amy, and for the reasons you just said, that's the reason why I'm excited about the damn thing.

It feels like you have to bust your ass just to get one measly interview. I'm persistent though, it only fuels my determination.

toujours said...

*catches sight of the time*

urk.

gotta go! work tomorrow, fooey.

see you guys later, and good night! :)

ergoproxy said...

goodnight TJ sweet dreams

Amyranth said...

Goodnight Teej! Have a good day tomorrow.

BC, tell me about it. I've been stuck at the same job now for a year because the market has been so shitty. It'll be nice to have part-time income someday so I've got extra money for bills and such.

Original Punk J said...

Ladies, it's bedtime for me. Nice to see you all. Goodnight to each of you, hope to talk with you again soon.

Mayo, I like your rocks. Now I've thought of Pop Rocks; remember those? Of course you do. Eat those, drink a Coke, and blow up your brain. Ah, the '80s. Anyway, I'm sure there's a deeper meaning behind your photograph, but right now is not the time for me to get into that. Too tired. IOU one (1) philosophical discussion about your rocks.

Aaaaaand, doesn't that sound lovely.

Goodnight, Mayo. Sleep well.

xo jen

Original Punk J said...

Dear SS,

How sad, the highlight of my day is learning how to italicize and bold. Better late than never, I suppose. Oh, and I found a cool comic book, an "Ultimate Origins" (I think that's the name) of Wolverine. For $1. Dude, the dollar boxes at the comic store rock. They also have quarter boxes with hundreds of comic books in them. Nerd Heaven.

I even saw a large hardback issue of "Metal Men"--not in the dollar boxes--which would be so awesome to have, but. It's $50. Holy fuck, no way. Maybe next year.

So anyhoo, I think I'm gonna write a new blogpost myself, and head to bed. Hope you had a good day and are doing well.

Goodnight, Precious. I love you.

My heart to yours, always.

xo jen

Amyranth said...

Goodnight J.

I'm going to take off too. Mister's in a cuddle position on the couch, methinks.

Either that, or he has gas. Hard to tell with men sometimes. :/

Have a good night everyone.

ergoproxy said...

pop rocks are great! we called them moon rocks

goodnight J, sweet dreams

at least the world economy is starting to pick back up, slowly but at least it's better than down

ergoproxy said...

take care Amy, I hope it's cuddle, otherwise approach with caution, make sure you have an exit strategy to fresh air
sweet dreams

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the job search Amy. Goodnight to you. Goodnight J and tj, sweet dreams.

elena said...

Mayo

It was really, really, really (3 reallys is my limit) good to see a new post from you. I like the pic very much. Not as much as the Combustible Cock pic (pauses to giggle cause I just can’t say that without a giggle) but still very nice. And I’m still seeing the alien. Oh and a prehistoric fish. Oh man, that reminds me of an old cartoon I saw once. There was this evil prehistoric fish that kept eating everyone. Now I’m trying to remember the whole cartoon but I can’t, damn it. But I remember the sound he made. LOL See Mayo, a simple pic of a pile of rocks can evoke so many thoughts. You tricky man.

Well glad I don’t have to be worried about you still being a member of the land of the living. Thanks again and try to stop in and chat a moment sometime. That would be super nice. (Did I seriously just say super nice?) WTF?

Take care

Night Mayo

Elena (you DO rock)

P.S. Glass houses

ergoproxy said...

sweet dreams elena

BC I'm off to do my usual late afternoon stuff, dinner ready etc

see you tomorrow

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Things have been rocky.....but change is coming

toujours said...

mayo,

the first thing i thought when i saw your new post tonight was "transformation".

(well, actually, the first thing i thought was mayyoooo!! :D...)

and then i thought: "oh, that's what sort of rock they are...mayo's become a geologist?"

but i kept coming back to the idea of transformation, because, well, that's been my pet word for quite awhile now. the idea of it keeps drawing me forward, and the lack of it is what distresses me so.

the first anon comment got me to thinking a little deeper (thank you, anon!), made me start to consider that maybe i'm a rock too, that maybe this slough i'm in is still part of my transformation, maybe this pit i feel trapped in is just transformation i'm unable to see.

i hope so.

but i tell you, it's not the fun kind. it's not exciting like packing up all my belongings and hitting the road, it isn't anything daring like stepping off the cliff into the unknown. if there's a leap of faith here at all, it's in hanging on.

today was an okay day. i was able to mostly avoid the grey thoughts, and of course, it's ended very well. *grin*

and maybe that's what i need to remember. illegitimi non carborundum, right? transformation rather than dust and dissolution. except "the bastards" in this instance are sometimes just my own thoughts, and sometimes my inclination toward despondency. i don't have to let them win.


so that's where your picture post led me. i wish i could say these realizations have given me the courage to never again give in to the grey thoughts, but that's too simplistic. i have been carrying my poison with me for far too long.

but the picture does remind me that not all transformations are magic lassos and flashes of light, that sometimes they are quiet and slow and geologic.

so, thank you for that reminder, mayo. and thank you, too, for being here still (i apologize for doubting it).

take care, my friend, and good night.

Anonymous said...

Goodnight elena. Ok, see you tomorrow ergo. Take care.

Hey MJ.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

hey bc and goodnight

Anonymous said...

Linda Bierds



Flight

Osseous, aqueous, cardiac, hepatic—
back from bone the echoes stroke, back
from the halved heart, the lungs
three years of weightlessness have cinched to gills.
From a leather chaise, the astronaut's withered legs
dangle, as back they come, sounds
a beaked percussion hammer startles into shape.
The physician cocks his head and taps—exactly
as a splitter halves his slate, the metamorphic rock
chisel-shocked, then shocked again, halved


and halved, until a roof appears, black as space.
I'm gaining ground, he says, the astronaut,
who knows, from space, earth is just a blue-green glow,
a pilot light he circled once, lifted, swiftly flown
above the rafters and atmospheres, half himself
and half again some metamorphic click,
extinct as memory. I'm gaining ground,
he says, and back it comes, his glint
of cloud-crossed world: a pilot light
or swaddled leaf, green in the season's infancy

Anonymous said...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ergoproxy said...

Meta/phor

I've heard the word
Metamorphosis
bandied about when McBrides talk;
butterflies, cocoons, and the like.
Having spent some time with rocks
I'd say metamorphism, not metamorphosis
is the better story.

To make a metamorphic rock
(well, there are a few paths, but here is one),
take a rock (a shale perhaps, a mudstone)
and leave it where continents collide.
Bury it. Heat it. Fold. Flatten.
Apply pressure and stresses
(compressional, tensional, deviatoric).
And the rock changes.
It has to.

Too much stress too fast, it'll break
(cataclasis).
Too much heat--it melts.
But when conditions are ripe, just short of destruction,
The mud becomes mica; garnets emerge, blue-bladed kyanite:
The shale becomes schist.
No silken cocooning, no quiet emergence,
no mere cosmetic change, no, but a shift down to its very chemistry.
Atom by atom, the rock responds, its history rewritten
in its crystal lattice.

And after a few tens of millions of years
(an eon, an epoch)
our rock reemerges,
with the geological equivalent of a little wisdom and a few gray hairs.

(And these are the rocks dozing under the campus;
these are the walls of Taylor and Thomas,
the slow giant hearts of the Appalachians.)

And when you hold it in your hand,
and if you know how to read a rock,
then what you'll see is this: What it was. Where it's been. What fires it's seen.

So what I have to say is this:
if you're looking for a metaphor, and the topic is McBrides,
forget butterflies.
Think rocks.


Andrea Friedman, 01
April, 2002

Anonymous said...

*gives 5:16 their teddy bear & and covers them with a blankie*

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I can't sleep

Dolores: Germany's Hairless Spectacled Bear

ergoproxy said...

hey MJ
poor bear!!
Hope you get some sleep, I'm about to hop into bed myself

Mayo
Three women: one engaged, one married, and one a mistress, were chatting about their relationships and decided to amaze their men.... that night. All three will wear a leather bodice S&M style, stilettos and mask over their eyes . After a few days they meet again.....

The engaged girlfriend said: 'The other night, when my boyfriend came back home, he found me in the leather bodice, 4' stilettos and mask. He said, 'You are the woman of my life, I love you, then we made love all night long.'

The mistress stated: 'Oh Yes! The other night we met in the office. I was wearing the leather bodice, mega stilettos, mask over my eyes and a raincoat. When I opened the raincoat, he didn' say a word. We just had wild sex all night.'

The married one then said: 'The other night I sent the kids to stay at my mothers for the night, I got myself ready, leather bodice, super stilettos and mask over my eyes. My husband came in from work, grabbed the TV controller and a beer, and said, 'Hey Batman, what's for dinner ?'
much love EP xx

SS
A man walks into a bank, gets in line, and when it's his turn he pulls out a gun and robs the bank!

Just to make sure he leaves no witnesses, he turns around and asks the next customer in line, "Did you see me rob this bank?"

The customer replies "Yes, I did!"

The bank robber raises his gun, points it to his head and BANG!!!!!... kills him.

He quickly moves to the next customer in line and says loudly to this man, "DID YOU SEE ME ROB THIS BANK?"

The man calmly responds..."No, I didn't, but my wife did!"
lotsa love EP xx

goodnight blogbelieve, see you in my morning
♥xx♥


good to see you Mayo, take care mate

Anonymous said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Gone are the days of cryptic, intriguing and thought provoking blog posts. I actually believed Mayo was bearing his soul back then. Now, not so much. I think he's bored of this place and probably only posting out of a sense of obligation. He may as well have posted a blog entitled 'Here you go, a new post, now shut the fuck up and leave me alone!' You people would still lap it up. Sad, really.

Not everyone here is as dumb as a box of rocks, Mayo.

Anonymous said...

:)

But with you kid
boy I got a reason to go on
& I'm going to stay alive
& I will watch you make good
& I'm never leaving you


FTW!

Anonymous said...

2:51 rocks. ^______^

Anonymous said...

or 2:51 is a thought provoking, soul baring exploding cock. ^___^

Martha Smith-Jones said...

I really wish I had said something here about it instead off saying it in an email. How predictiable you anons are. You can't link the to being something bad about the people here so you try to make it that the post is mayo just throwing the people here a stone.


You need to grow up anon and stop being so bitter. This isn't the first time mayo used a photo as a blog post. Just because you don't want to share in the fun doesn't make the post any less important then any other post.

Please stop this you are embrassing yourself.

Anonymous said...

Ever hear of spell and grammar check MJ?

QFT said...

You need to grow up anon and stop being so bitter. This isn't the first time mayo used a photo as a blog post. Just because you don't want to share in the fun doesn't make the post any less important then any other post.

Please stop this you are embrassing yourself.

Anonymous said...

Oh believe me, I'm not the one 'embrassing' myself. I guess I'll leave you to enjoy the 'fun' of staring at a picture of rocks.

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Anon have you ever thought about taking that stick you have up your ass out?

Anonymous said...

Ever hear of not being so critical anon? Not everybody can be as perfect as you.

Anonymous said...

Are you going stare at Mayo's exploding cock again 4:09?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Anon staring at a photo of rocks is by far more fun then having your bitter ass here. Hell watching paint dry is way more fun as well.

Anonymous said...

You can't link the to being something bad about the people here so you try to make it that the post is mayo just throwing the people here a stone.

Um, what?

Talk about "embrassing."

Anonymous said...

Mayo thanks for the "quicky". I hope you got your "rocks" off. Didn't anyone tell you you should let the women get hers first?

Martha Smith-Jones said...

You can make fun of my spelling and grammar, it doesn't change the fact that you are upset that mayo made a post. You were so sure that he had gone he hasn't.

He has also shown that he isn't just going to post something to get people to shut up. You can't force him to do what you want him to do. You also can't spin this into something negative.

Anonymous said...

4:13,

Why don't you write a thesis on metamorphic rocks for us. That way you can show us all how perfect and smart you are.

Go. Get started. Do it right now and don't come back until it's perfect. Perfect enough to publish.

Anonymous said...

Go. Get started. Do it right now and don't come back until it's perfect. Perfect enough to publish.

No. :D

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Thank you other anon. I have to get back to my project.

Ms. perfect you can now go back to bitching about blog with out anyone calling you on your bullshit. Because we all know how much you hate it when people disagree or stand up to you.

ergoproxy said...

good morning!

It's rainy again -yay! My garden is loving it
:]

Anonymous said...

Gone are the days of cryptic, intriguing and thought provoking blog posts. I actually believed Mayo was bearing his soul back then. Now, not so much. I think he's bored of this place and probably only posting out of a sense of obligation. He may as well have posted a blog entitled 'Here you go, a new post, now shut the fuck up and leave me alone!' You people would still lap it up. Sad, really.

Not everyone here is as dumb as a box of rocks, Mayo.


I agree 2.51. But don't you see? Mayo is still pretending to be Gerard. He is telling The Lovelies that he has changed. He is a father now and very happy. The recent pics of The Ways depict that perfectly. He is saying all is well, and they must not worry about him anymore.

That's Gerard Way btw, don't get him confused with Mayo.

And so the game continues.

ergoproxy said...

oh good morning MJ, hope you're well

Anonymous said...

What amazes me is how everyone here DOES lap it up. I admit it was fun and cryptic in the beginning, with word plays and mysteries. (Gerard Way is not smart enough to write like that).

But even if the cryptic posts were still going on, no one here is bright enough to dig and MAKE it interesting.

Gone are the days. Oh well. All good things must end.

QFT said...

Ms. perfect you can now go back to bitching about blog with out anyone calling you on your bullshit. Because we all know how much you hate it when people disagree or stand up to you.

Anonymous said...

But even if the cryptic posts were still going on, no one here is bright enough to dig and MAKE it interesting.

lol at the idea you are the only intelligent person here.

just nearly pissed myself laughing.

narcissistic much, .......?

Anonymous said...

Annoying Parrot Anon can go back to kissing up to the regulars by quoting their stupidity.

Anonymous said...

lol

when did martha become the mayo's defender?

Anonymous said...

I never said I was the only intelligent person here, far from it. There were quite a few people who had the spark. And showed it.

Anonymous said...

blah, blah, blah

same old, same old

obviously lost that spark, didn't ya?

Anonymous said...

You can make fun of my spelling and grammar, it doesn't change the fact that you are upset that mayo made a post. You were so sure that he had gone he hasn't.

No MJ, I'm not upset he made a post, I just get annoyed that he is still playing the game. I don't think he will ever go, because he relies on the stroking of his ego, every now and again. But in the meantime he ignores you all, and even when he posts supposedly as Gerard Way (again), he still doesn't stay to chat because either, it makes him feel uncomfortable, or it is because he doesn't really give that much of a shit. Or perhaps a mix of the both?

Anonymous said...

I think he can't be bothered talking.

Anonymous said...

*yawn*

ergoproxy said...

wow Sesame Street is 40!

Anonymous said...

Maybe he should have made a post about Sesame Street.

ergoproxy said...

and people are walking out of Britney Spears concerts here, and wanting their money back because she is lip syncing the whole show.

Anonymous said...

Who could possible be "stroking his ego" here? Apart from Elena who seems to be always wagging her finger at him.

Anonymous said...

Aww man this is weak!!

Anonymous said...

Who could possible be "stroking his ego" here? Apart from Elena who seems to be always wagging her finger at him.

You are kidding right? They love him. You only worry about people you love. Otherwise they really wouldn't give a shit whether he posts or not.

Anonymous said...

How sweet. They love him. Guess he's returning their love back.

Anonymous said...

its good to love

Anonymous said...

He should have named this blog it's all about the love, man

And the llamas...

Anonymous said...

most people, including those who are not here as often, really like(d) mayo.

i cannot see how that can be used against the regs here.

very odd!

Anon616 said...

ROCK(s) And Roll All Night!!!!

~~~"You show us everything you got
and baby baby that's quite a lot
You drive us wild
We'll drive you craaazy!"~~~

Hello Mayo, SS, Martha, Ergo, Sweetcheeks, J and L, Elena, TJ, MissT, everyone!!!!

How are you all, today? Well and good, I hope!

Mayo: Thanks for the rock(s)! It's a very pretty picture!

Okay, here is a little of that song I was singing up there^. Well, first there is FUSE TV's introduction of KISS then (at appoximately 1:03 in the video) we get to KISS' finale!!!! They made it snow in NOLA!!!!!! They truly are 'bloody' magical! That "snow" came down for a good 6 minutes!

~~~Look at all these smiling faces!!! Look at all these happy, happy people!!!!~~~

And boy, we sure are noisey, ain't we?!

:P

Well, I really don't think you're supposed to be "still and quiet" at a rock show!

Sweetcheeks: I love your new cut and color!!!! You wear that style very well!

Martha: I second Ergo's "poor bear"! I hope they find out what's causing all the female bears at that zoo to lose their hair. Winter's coming and the poor things are going to be very cold without their (natural) fur coats!

I haven't started working on my Voodoo blog yet; but, here are a few of my favorite photos. A photo(bucket) teaser, if you will!

I shall be back, in a bit, with those.

Hugs and Love,
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

Hi PJ!!!

elena said...

Hello Martha, Ergo, and Anons. Can't stay right now (mom is in the kitchen and I'm not sure what she's doing) but I'll be back later.

Oh and for that special anon...


I love little baby ducks, old pick-up trucks, slow-moving trains, and rain
I love little country streams, sleep without dreams, sunday school in may,
And hay
And i love Mayo too

I love leaves in the wind, pictures of my friends, birds in the world, and squirrels
I love coffee in a cup, little fuzzy pups, bourbon in a glass, and grass and i love Mayo too

I love honest open smiles, kisses from a child, tomatoes on the vine, and onions
I love winners when they cry, losers when they try, music when it's good, and life
And i love Mayo too

I love fuzzy socks, pictures of rocks, painting of combustible cocks and the comment box, and I love Mayo too.

(sorry Tom T Hall)

Take care everyone

elena said...

Wendy you popped in while I was posting. Hello, talk to ya later.

Original Punk L said...

Hey, everyone, can't stay, watching movies in tonight and just wanted to say "Hi!"

Elena, Wendy, Ergo, TJ, Amy, B.C., Martha, Miss T., anyone else I missed,

Good Night and Sweet Dreams!

Love,
L.

Original Punk L said...

S.S.,

Same dude, hope you have a great night and sweet dreams.

Oh, and here's something just for fun:

Quidditch Yeah, But Football?!

Love ya,
L.

Anon616 said...

Hello to Elena and to Amy (who I somehow 'left out' up there. Sorry, Amy!)

Okay, here we go...
Here's that little teaser I mentioned!

~~~KISS 1~~~

~~~KISS 2 ~ Gene, Paul and Tommy!~~~

~~~Paul Stanley~~~

~~~Gene and Paul!~~~

And, yes, they were:

~~~HOTTER THAN HELL!!! Live at Voodoo, of course!

Video by me!

:P

Elena: I just wanted to tell you, again, what a wonderfully talented daughter you have!!! And, mom and dad were looking pretty sharp the night of the opera!

5:44 ~ its good to love

QFT!!!!!

;)

I think that is all for now. I hope you all enjoy remains of your day/night (as applicable)!

Hugs and Love (again),
~Namaste~
6/Wendy

PS for Ergo: Did we name that piggie yet?

Anon616 said...

*runs back in to give L a big hug*

*BIG HUG*

Now, I'm off!

*blows kisses to blog believe*

ergoproxy said...

hi elena, hi L
hi wendy

no piggy name, but don't worry, he didn't make it, was injured worse than we thought, put him down.

Amyranth said...

Hey everyone.

Ergo, that's a shame, poor guy.

Amyranth said...

Aaaawww~

Smooching Alpacas out of fucking nowhere!

ergoproxy said...

Hi Amy!

HI :)

Anonymous said...

What's with all the llamas?

Anonymous said...

must be international day of the llama

Amyranth said...

Hey Ergo! How's your day going so far?

alpaca said...

I'm not a llama. Geez. I am alpaca.

I have a permanent smile except when people keep calling me a damn llama.

Alpaca (Vicugna pacos) is a domesticated species of South American camelid. It resembles a small llama in superficial appearance. Alpacas and llamas differ in that alpacas have straight ears and llamas have banana-shaped ears. Aside from these differences, llamas are on average 30 to 60 centimeters (1 to 2 ft) taller and proportionally bigger than alpacas

alpaca said...

:}

Amyranth said...

We could adjust the Llama Song to reflect the fact that you're not a Llama, but an Alpaca, but you'd have to be okay with being referred to as a 'Paca.

Which you're probably not, so I won't worry about it, I guess.

Anonymous said...

well, soorry ms llama, i mean alpaca ^_^

Anonymous said...

llamas are cuter

and they have harems

Amyranth said...

A harem of llamas? Is that just a description of a group, or is it actually one male and several females? O_O

Amyranth said...

And I can't understand why anyone would want a harem. That's just more women to plan your demise when you piss them off. >)

Anonymous said...

Agreed Amy.
Besides, who needs a harem when you have 1 who satisfies all your needs.

ergoproxy said...

sorry Amy I was outside finishing the book elena sent me called A Small Dark Place - very good

other than that it's rainy and I've made choc-chip cookies

Amyranth said...

Yummm... I'm going to have to make more cookies soon, we're running out again.

There's a box of cake mix at the back of the cupboard that's calling me too.

Who's the author Ergo?

Anon, it would be so nice if everyone could find one person and be happy. I've often wished that people would only fall in love once, it would be mutual and that would be it. You'd know.

But, if THAT were the case, I'd be stuck with my ex. :S

Anonymous said...

FUCK YOU!

Anonymous said...

FUCK YOU!

Anonymous said...

FUCK YOU!

Anonymous said...

^_________^

ergoproxy said...

Amy, Martin Schenk is the author

Anonymous said...

Niice!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 4308   Newer› Newest»